Free European Roulette Online
An introduction to European Online Roulette
European roulette is possibly the favourite table game in any casino with fans from every age group. It’s also prevalent in online casinos, and online gamers often go to casino sites with the sole intent of playing European roulette. The roulette game has brought a lot of thrill and excitement to players, as well as opportunities to gain big money in an instant spin of the wheel. So, if you are looking forward to playing casino games in the near future, European roulette is one of the best games you could master for ongoing excitement and enjoyment.
Many casino enthusiasts have played roulette from as early as 1796. It is said to have originated in Paris, France and its name derived from the French word for ‘little wheel’. According to historians, roulette was played using a wheel with house pockets, in which players may choose to bet on a single number or a range of numbers which may be odd or even or, place bets in red or black spaces. A croupier spins the wheel in a specific direction, then spins a ball in the opposite direction around the moving wheel. Once the ball loses momentum and falls into one of the 37 numbered and coloured pockets the winner is determined based on the number, or combination of numbers, they have placed their bet. Try out on a real online casino like Golden Star
Two types of roulette – European roulette and American roulette
There are mainly only two types of roulette, the European roulette and the American roulette. In European or French roulette, there are 37 coloured and numbered pockets, whereas in American roulette there are 38. The layout of both roulette types has not changed for centuries. And have been adopted into casinos all over the world, as well as on the internet via online casinos.
Ready to play? Visit our Play Roulette Games online Guide for 2020
The strategy behind European roulette online
The strategy behind European roulette is good ‘probability’. The roulette table deals with minimum and maximum bets, and with several betting options. For starters, playing roulette begins with placing “inside” bets. By selecting the exact number of the pocket in which the ball would land in, they may also select a range of pockets based on their proximity on the roulette layout. Players meanwhile who wish to bet on the “outside” pockets may select bets on more significant and broader positional groups of pockets colour, as well as if the winning number is odd or even. Pay-out odds for every bet depend on its probability.
Playing European roulette online is fun and thrilling
Playing European roulette is great fun, as it not only exercises your gambling skills but as well as your mental prowess, especially in the field of mathematics. Through this type of casino game players get a deeper understanding of probability and statistics and use these to their advantage. Unlike many other popular casino games such as slots, baccarat, keno and scratch cards, European roulette tests the player’s intellectual prowess and not just finds a winner through a game of chance.
If you are looking for an exceptional casino game that will satisfy your thirst for action, thrill and suspense plus use your intelligence, then European roulette is the game for you. UPDATED > No deposit Poker bonus – Free play Poker, what’s not to like.
Free European Roulette Games
European roulette is one of the most thrilling and suspense-filled casino games, especially in online casinos. A lot of players check out this table game not only because of the big winnings but because of the mental challenge brought by chance, probability and statistics. If you are looking forward to enhancing your skills in various casino games, then this is the best place to practice.
But while European roulette is a casino game, many players are looking for avenues in which they can hold their practice play, and this is through free roulette games. Free roulette games offer players the chance to check the board and play actual games without the need of real money betting; hence they get to learn how it feels like to do bet, select the numbers or combinations in which the ball falls after the spin, and realize their wins and losses. Play Roulette with Bitcoin Casino Bonus
Ways to find free roulette games online
There are many ways to find free roulette games, especially on the internet. If you are looking forward to harnessing your mental and intellectual prowess in roulette, then here are some of how you can play the game for free:
1. Browser-based European roulette. Most online casinos offer Flash-based web browser casino games, including European roulette. In these consoles, you are not required to provide an immediate deposit to start playing; you can proceed right to the table and start your game. This is quite convenient as you get to know how the rules are played in each match, and you can identify the different tips and tricks in playing the best European roulette.
2. Downloadable European roulette. Aside from browser games, European roulette can also be practised through online casinos downloaded from the internet. Online casinos such as Vegas Days, Virgin Casino, Vegas Regal and Cherry Red have play features in which you are not required to make a deposit to play. Fun play, of course, when you win, you don’t get any money.
3. Free roulette sites. There are also certain websites which feature free European roulette games, and this is their only focus, unlike other browser-based online casinos. In these sites, you are not only free games to tinker with, but as well as pages of various tips, strategies and articles which help you learn more about the game and use these pieces of knowledge once you proceed to real money matches. These sites, in a way, prepare you for tournaments and real bets in which you are going to wager your money at hand.
Playing roulette for free online can be beneficial
Playing at free roulette games online is highly beneficial, especially if you’re still on the learning process of European roulette. While you only have yourself to beat in this game, you will be surrounded by various hustlers once you let yourself out to the casino jungle; thus, you need to be prepared for this situation. Playing free roulette games will allow you to get to know more about yourself and your connection to the wheel, ball and table, and as well provide you with antics which you can use upon your sleeve once you’re on the real money play.
Free European Roulette Odds is better than other roulette variants
In European roulette, you will be playing against several probabilities to win a game. Indeed, if you are a new player, you will be betting on random numbers and hope that you will be lucky to win, but of course, you need to learn different strategies to enjoy continuous earnings. Strategies could not be formed overnight, and you can start learning about European roulette by means of defining the odds.
Unlike American roulette, there is no double-zero or 00 in the European roulette wheel
Because of this, you have better chances of winning and a higher probability advantage. For instance, if you bet €1 on European roulette, you can get back as much as 97.37 cents over the long run, as the house edge is 2.63% or 2.63 cents, whereas, in American roulette, you may only get back 94.74 cents.
European Roulette Probability
Just like in American roulette, the odds in European roulette do not change, and because of these statistics, you have better chances of winning. All you have to do is to use these stats to your advantage. Simply by applying them on the different number and colour or odd-even combinations and situations during your gameplay.
Aside from the odds, it would help if you also considered the house average or house edge, which is the expected value the player would lose with the bets made on average. In European roulette, a single number has a probability of 1/37; a player wins 35 times the bet, and there is a 37/38 chance that the player his bet. You may calculate it in this equation:
− 1×36/37 + 35 × 1/37 = − 0.0270 (2.70% house edge) *
Reduce losses by knowing the odds
When playing Free European roulette online, you should also learn about the presence of the “hold”. The hold is the average percentage of the money brought to the table that the player would lose before he leaves or the net “win” for the casino. By being able to determine the hold, you can calculate how much will you exactly lose after a game in roulette, and from there you will know how to take care of your bankroll funds and use them wisely in your games.
By knowing the odds and everything that’s at stake, players can work on their winnings and reduce their losses at a faster timeframe. Seasoned players make good use of the odds to formulate strategies which would lead them to a winning streak, and this is something you might want to follow as well.
European Roulette Rules to learn and remember
When thinking about European roulette, most of us would only think about getting the right number or number combination after spinning the wheel or ball. However, while it looks easy at first, there are several rules players and aspiring players would have to learn and remember. Through these rules, you will be able to play with grace and know when, where and how to make good use of your bets. Below are some of the basic guidelines when playing European roulette.
Win in Blackjack – 2020 tips and tricks to play Blackjack
Getting to know the Table
European roulette has thirty-seven numbered pockets in its wheel, numbered from zero to thirty-six. These pockets are alternately coloured red and black, while zero is in a green-coloured pocket. It is also known as single-zero roulette, and your main objective is to predict the number or number combinations which will result after spinning the wheel. Put, you have to guess at which pocket the ball falls after it loses its momentum from a spin.
You may bet on any number or combination of numbers you like. As well the colour of the numbers. Or choose odd or even numbers to be the outcome of a spin. Take note, however, that the chance of the ball landing on a pocket is from 1 to 36.
A European roulette table is made up of inside and outside betting fields. These fields allow you to place your bets, and each field has a maximum and minimum table limit. While you are free to make your choice of betting, you cannot change your bet after spinning the wheel.
Inside bets should be equal to the minimum table amount of the European roulette table. Zero is to find inside the betting square, and there are different choices and combinations of inside bets. A straight-up bet is a bet on only a single number with a payout of 35 to 1, while a split bet lets you bet on two adjacent pockets, with a payoff of 17 to 1. A street bet allows players to bet on a row of three numbers, with a payoff of 11 to 1, while a line bet helps place two straight bets, allowing you to bet on six numbers with a payoff of 5 to 1. A corner bet, on the other hand, bets on any four adjacent squares, with a payoff of 8 to 1.
Outside bets meanwhile should total the minimum betting amounts, and they make up of different situations. Dozens bet lets players bet on three squares from 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36. The payoff for this is 2 to 1. High and Low bet covers two different squares of the bottom half of numbers, and it comes with a 1 to 1 payout. Odd and even bets also offer a payoff of 1 to 1. And as well as colour bets in which players would have to predict the colour of the spin outcome.
European Roulette Strategy
Playing European roulette can be very fun and exciting, but at the same time tricky as you’re playing against statistics and probability. Indeed, the rules allow you to bet on a number or a combination of numbers, colours and odds or evens, and you may use these betting situations to your advantage. However, it is also essential that you build a good strategy when playing the said game because the only opponent you have to defeat is yourself.
European, as well as American roulette, is rigid and non-interactive. Means you are only going to play against yourself, and the table, and not the other people are betting on the same table like yours. While it tends to be boring, you can use this to your benefit as you get to look at the wheel and the table at a closer and more in-depth perspective, and from there you can come up with an excellent plan to rake in the money.
Here are some European roulette strategies which you may use on your games:
1. Watch for “Surrender.” In European roulette, “surrender” pertains to the outside bets which only pay even money, such as odd/even, high/low, or red/black. If the ball falls on the 0, players only lose half of their bets and not their whole ager. This play has a significant effect on the house edge, as 0 accounts for the high house edge. The payoffs will not be that good for outside bets, but if you find a table that uses the “surrender” rule, you will surely improve your odds of winning.
2. Practice with these tables. If you are a beginner in roulette, you should do your practice games on European roulette tables and not on American roulette tables. Why? This is because you get higher stakes of winning as the house edge is narrowed down from 5.26% to 2.7%. European roulette tables are also the best places to study various roulette probabilities, as well as easier ways to grab winnings, as compared to more significant and wider American roulette house edges.
3. “En Prison.” One rule that you can use to your advantage in European roulette is the “en prison” situation. This situation arises when the ball lands on zero and applies only to even-money outside bets. In this type of situation, you do not immediately lose your bet, but rather have your bet stay on the board, thus the term “in prison.” On the next spin, the fate of your bet will be determined; if it wins, the money wagered will be returned to you with no extra winnings; if it loses, your money is swept away. If zero appears again, your bet will stay in prison.
When these strategies are used in the right situations, you can then predict at which times you can earn good money. However, the best way to form a good strategy in European roulette is by understanding the rules properly and by heart, as it is through the rules that you keep the gameplay according to your terms.
6 useful European Roulette Tips to increase winnings
European roulette is a much more exciting casino game as compared to American roulette. It may have only 37 pockets (with the absence of the 00 pocket), but this makes a bigger, more significant difference in terms of wins and losses. However, if you don’t play wisely, you will surely lose big bucks.
Here are some tips which would help a lot in increasing your winnings during your gameplay.
1. Don’t buy a system. In roulette, various mathematical systems and equations are applied by different players and hustlers as these systems are believed to increase one’s gameplay. Keep in mind that each ball spin is independent of another; thus, you don’t have to rely on equations alone. There is still an element of chance, and with some dust of good luck, you will win with the next spin.
2. Learn more about the house edge. In every roulette table, there is an average expected value which cannot change.
3. Figure out the odds. Use bets as much as possible where the pay-outs reflect the stake. Such as red or black, odd or even. When you play at just below even with the house, then your funds will last longer, and you will enjoy longer staying power. You may want to make good use of the odds by playing practice games first. Try to avoid single number bets as much as you can.
4. Determine the best bet. To win in European roulette, you have to determine the best bet or the “en prison” bet. Afound on all even-money bets. In an en prison situation, the ball lands on 0, and your bet remains on the table for the next play. If you get to win on the next spin, you get to keep your original bet with no earnings; if you lose, you keep half of your bet. The house edge on even-money bets under the en prison situation is just 1.35%, thus making it the best bet.
5. There is no such thing as a winning streak. Each ball played, as mentioned earlier, is independent of another when it comes to spinning and landing on a random pocket (unless the wheel has been rigged). Hence even if it has landed on a red pocket for 20 times the chances are still 50-50; thus, it may still fall on a black pocket on the next spin.
6. Don’t push your bankroll to the max. One reason why players keep on losing is that they push their bankroll money way beyond the limit. You may learn from these mistakes, and if you feel like you are already on the losing end, then don’t push any further. You’ll go broke.
Most of all, learn to enjoy the game at all times. By enjoying the game, you will feel more confident in playing to become more motivated to win.
Free European Roulette Online 2020
🇪🇺 NEW 10 TOP OFFERS for Free No deposit Roulette bonus online.